If Monday rolls around and you still have presents to buy, be sure to click over to Walmart's website.
The retail giant's Cyber Monday promotion kicks off at 12 a.m. ET on Monday, Nov. 26. Walmart is promising "thousands" more Cyber Monday deals this year compared to last, along with greater availability of popular toys, electronics, and home goods.
Here's some of the hottest tech deals you'll find at Walmart this Cyber Monday:
- MSI Performance Gaming Laptop 15.6-inch with Nvidia-GeForce for $799 ($200 off)
- Straight Talk Apple iPhone 8 Plus for $599.99 and the Straight Talk Apple iPhone 8 for $499.99 (each $99.01 off)
- Samsung 58-inch 4K Ultra HD Smart LED TV for $447.99 ($80 off)
- Polaroid 50-inch Class 4K Ultra HD (2160P) HDR Smart LED TV for $179.99 ($100 off)
- Dyson V6 Trigger Handheld Vacuum with Combination Tools for $99.99 ($70 off)
- Nerf Laser Ops Alphapoint Pro 2-Pack for $24.98 ($4.90 off)
- Overpowered Gaming Laptop 15-inch for $799 ($200 off)
- Nintendo Switch Console with Mario + Rabbids Kingdom Battle for $299 ($59 off)
- Nintendo 2DS XL for $129 ($20.99 savings)
- Red Dead Redemption 2 PlayStation 4 + Bonus $10 Google Play eGift Card for $59.88 ($10 off)
- LEGO Classic Bricks on a Roll – 60th Anniversary Limited Edition for $19.99 ($5.01 off)
- ProForm 905 CST Treadmill with 5-inch Display, EKG HR Monitor for $699 ($150.99 off)
More From PCmag
- The Best Black Friday Tech Deals
- Early Black Friday Deals: Samsung HDTV, Smartphones, NordVPN
- LIVE NOW: The Best Black Friday Deals on Amazon Devices
- Cryptocurrency Mining Firm Files For Bankruptcy Amid Bitcoin Slump
Besides that, Walmart will have Cyber Monday deals on fashion, jewelry, luggage, and more. For more, check out Walmart's Deals Hub.
Meanwhile, eBay is also has some great Cyber Monday deals planned, including 18 percent off the Xbox One X 1TB Fallout 76 bundle and 24 percent off Apple's 13.3-inch 128GB MacBook Air.
This article originally appeared on PCMag.com.